& Resources for New Families
Applications are now available for those who have already secured their spot for the 2020-2021 or 2021-22 school year.
Below are all of the documents that are included in the application. There is an additional document if your child is going into kindergarten.
These forms can be filled out in several ways:
1. Download the forms and fill them out with a computer (PDF forms). Save and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Download and print the forms, fill out, and return to the office in person or through the mail.
3. If you do not have access to a computer or printer, you may pick up paper forms from the office during business hours.
For questions on the admission process, please call Kim at 603-236-7900.
Resources for New Families
1. Get Involved: Join our PTO or Volunteer
2. Uniform Information -
We also have a parent-run uniform swap page on Facebook
3. Labels - PLEASE LABEL ALL UNIFORM ITEMS!! Our PTO receives a portion of sales from Mabel's Labels, but you may label in any way you choose. This is very important to make sure your child(ren)'s items are returned to them.
4. Stay Connected: Join our Families of Windham Academy Facebook Group